Accessibility & Translation

Courses for International Students

Are you a international student who wants to study in London?

At Capital City College Group (CCCG) we offer courses for international students including a wide range of A Levels, English Language and intensive Culinary Arts courses.

We are a diverse, cosmopolitan college, welcoming international students from across the world – our community includes students of over 60 different nationalities speaking over 55 different languages.

We welcome students of all nationalities who have either settled in the UK or travelled to London specifically to study with us. We are accredited by the British Council for the teaching of English and are a member of English UK.

Moving from abroad to study with us in central London can be both exciting and scary. Our international team are available to provide information and advice on:

  • Courses available for international students
  • Accommodation in London
  • Life in London and at CCCG colleges
  • The cost of living in London
  • How to open a bank account
  • Travelling around London – we can advise on the best and cheapest ways to travel across London as a student
  • Progression advice
  • Welfare advice – inclusive of care of under 18s

If you have any questions please contact

Application Process

Here is everything you need to know about the application process for international students

Overseas Agents

We work with agents overseas who assist International students with their applications to study in the UK. If you would like to become an International agent for our colleges please get in touch…

Frequently Asked Questions

Got a question? Check here for questions frequently asked by our International students and our answers

Course Fees

Fees for international students vary depending on the course and level – find out more here

Care for Under 18s

To study A Levels with us you must be aged 16-18. We have outlined all of our safeguarding details here to ensure your safety while studying with us in London

A Levels

We offer over 30 A Levels at our specialist Sixth Form College, giving you one of the largest ranges to choose from in London. Subjects include: Art, Business, Drama, Geography, History, Media, Music, Psychology and more!

Grand Escoffier Diploma

Study with our renowned School of Hospitality and Culinary Arts

Student Life

We want to enrich your life with more than just qualifications, we want you to develop workplace skills and have a great time. Find out more about student life at our colleges here

English Language Courses

Study full-time or part-time English language courses that will help you to improve your English and develop your language skills

Summer School

Apply for our summer school for international students, allowing you to explore and live in London while expanding your experience and confidence

Career Pathway Programme

Develop your communication, interpersonal and employability skills with support for getting a job and progressing in your chosen field

Projects and Partnerships

Find out more about our partnerships and international projects across the globe, including in China, India, Korea, and Vietnam

Visas and Immigration

Read all the information you will need about applying for a study visa and other important immigration information

Queen's Award for Enterprise