To apply, follow these steps:
Step 1: Choose the college you want to apply to by clicking on the relevant icon below
Step 2: When you click on your college of choice, you will be redirected to the college courses’ page. Select the course(s) you want to apply to. For A levels, you will need to choose at least 3 subjects.
Step 3: Once you have selected your course(s), navigate to the basket icon and follow the instructions.
We look forward to meeting you!
There are plenty of opportunities to study at CCCG, with centres spread throughout Central, North and North East London:
Choose from a wide selection of courses including A Levels, T Levels, Vocational Courses, and Apprenticeship Training. You can apply online using our application portal.
Find out how to apply along with answers to our frequently asked questions below.
The process of applying to one of our colleges is as follows:
1. Find the course you’d like to study using the online course search. Choose a course and click ‘Read More’ – you’ll be taken to a page on the relevant college website where you can now click ‘Apply Now (Add to Basket)’ on the course you’ve chosen – you can add as many courses as you want to apply for by repeating this step
2. When you’ve finished adding, click the shopping basket icon in the top right-hand screen and check which courses are in your basket
3. If you’re happy with your selections, you can proceed to the application
4. If you’ve already applied to study at one of our colleges, you won’t need to complete the full process again, you’ll be able to login with your existing details
5. If you haven’t already applied, you’ll be taken to our registration form, where you can complete your application – this will also create you an account where you’ll be able to track the status of your application
6. Once you’ve applied, find a suitable interview slot and book an interview – we will then offer you a place on your chosen course or a suitable alternative
Sometimes your offer will be subject to evidence of your exam results, receipt of a good reference and any other relevant entry criteria.
Once you have received an offer and accepted it, we will invite you to enrol with us – this usually happens in August.
If you’re looking to apply for courses at more than one of our colleges, you can use the same login details – simply come back to the course search and click ‘Read More’ on a different course. Our applicant portal works across our colleges.
Watch our video below (part 1 of 6) for a full tutorial on how to apply for our courses.
Do I need to attend an interview?
Once you have applied, we will get back to you with further information and interview date. If you cannot attend your interview please call us as soon as possible.
If you are successful at interview you will be offered a place at the college, subject to evidence of your exam results, receipt of a good reference and any other relevant entry criteria.
Once you have received an offer and accepted it, we will invite you in for enrolment. For courses starting in September 2023, enrolment information will be sent out in July/August 2023.
If you’re aged 16-18, please ask your school for a reference – we will ask you to bring this into enrolment.
Not sure what course is for you or what our courses mean?
Find out more about our courses – from vocational courses to A Levels to T Levels and more.
When should I complete my application?
We accept applications all year round at CANDI – but the sooner you get your application in, the sooner we can invite you in for an interview. If you apply during the summer before your course starts, we will invite you into enrolment and interview you and enrol you at the same time.
If you are applying for a Higher Education course such as a HNC, HND, Foundation Degree or Bachelor of Arts/Science (BA/BSc), you can apply via UCAS or directly to the college.
Apply via UCAS
If you are applying for more than one Higher Education course, or more than one provider (such as multiple universities), you should apply online through UCAS using the button on the course page. To apply through UCAS for 2020 entry, you will be required to pay £13 for one choice and £24 for more than one choice.
If you are applying for just one Higher Education course, or are looking to study part-time, please use our online application system to apply – simply follow the steps in ‘Applying to Study at CANDI’.
We are currently unable to accept applications for Electrical & Electronic Engineering and Biomedical Engineering – Foundation Year (City University London) and the Optometry – Initial Year for Extended Degree in Science (University of Hertfordshire). For these courses, please apply via UCAS.
If you are applying from outside of the UK/EU/EEA or Switzerland, you can apply directly to us online.
Once you have applied, we will ask you for:
– A copy of your passport (and visa if you are in the UK already)
– IELTS (Academic) for UKVI Test Report (if you have already sat the test)
– Photocopies of other relevant qualifications
If you have existing qualifications from a country outside the UK and you are not sure which course or level is right for you please contact our international office. We can check your certificates and recommend the most appropriate level and qualification for you.
If you require a Student Route Visa (previously known as Tier 4 General Student Visa) or Short Term Study Visa in order to study with us, we will assess your suitability to apply for a visa during the application process. As part of this assessment, we may ask for further information about your immigration history and will carry out an interview with you. If you are overseas at the time of application this interview will take place online.
Click here for more information on becoming an International Student at Capital City College Group.