Care For Your Future will help you gain the skills and knowledge needed to work in health and social care in London.
You will gain a Level 2 qualification, enabling you to work in places such as care homes, hospices, hospitals and more.
Job roles include:
Support all the way through your training, helping you develop and upskill so you can get a job in Health and Social Care, plus:
• The adult social care workforce growth is proportionally projected to increase between 2020 and 2035, with an increase of 29%.
• Potential 490,000 extra jobs would be required by 2035.
• The number of adult social care jobs in England as at 2020/21 was estimated at 1.67 million – this has increased by around 2.8%
• There are approximately 5,430,016 carers in England.
• Every year over 2.1 million adults become carers.
• Over the next 30 years, the number of carers will increase by 3.4 million (around 60%).
• Together we can create the world we want to live in.
‘I feel amazing and prepared for any interview coming my way’
‘This course has given me courage and confidence to get back into the world of work’
‘I have learnt a lot of skills that can be applied anywhere in life’
‘The staff are really friendly and helpful, they have given me some good ideas for my cv and interview techniques’
‘They helped me realise all the experience and skills I have to offer an employer’