The role will be responsible for all the administration involved with recruiting new starters across LTC and Lightroom, including, issuing contracts and the onboarding of new starters (including rights to work checks, employee reference checks and the new starter process). This role will then carry that through to accurate payroll preparation and submissions for weekly, and four-weekly, up to manager review. The role will also manage the leaver process from manager through to payroll, and will be responsible for administration of the HR database.
● Be responsible for maintaining and updating the HR software portals for LTC and Lightroom.
● Processing electronic paperwork for new starters, including new starter forms, rights to work checks, employee references, contract preparation and signature, and ensure all documentation is uploaded to the HR software.
● Manage the leaver process, ensuring all outstanding amounts due on the contract are notified to payroll, the HR system is updated accurately to reflect the employee’s position.
● Be prepared to deal with any changes to staff contracts, change of status and other ad-hoc requests.
● Opportunity to get involved with improving processes, driving and implementing new software and making all processes more timely, efficient and paperless.
● Undertake any tasks reasonably assigned and work effectively as a team in order to ensure the smooth running of the business.
● Support the team by helping out in times of heavy workload. Be able and willing to provide cover in periods of absence.
● Strong organisational skills, administrative skills and attention to detail.
● Approachable and friendly, good team player who can work under their own initiative.
● Exceptional attention to detail, high integrity and committed to meeting all deadlines.
● Ability to manage dynamic and changeable workloads.
● The ability to work well under pressure in a collaborative environment.
● Punctual and reliable, with a strong understanding of the importance or confidentiality in the workplace.
● Ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally.
● Strong desire to uphold high standards and maintain excellence, ensuring we have good robust internal processes.
● Proactive approach to solving problems and able to minimise errors.
● Positive outlook and desire to work in a fast paced commercial environment, which will be going through a period of growth. Willing to learn and develop with the company.
● Interest in studying CIPD.