The process of applying to one of our colleges is as follows:
1. Find the course you’d like to study using the online course search. Choose a course and click ‘Read More’ – you’ll be taken to a page on the relevant college website where you can now click ‘Apply Now (Add to Basket)’ on the course you’ve chosen – you can add as many courses as you want to apply for by repeating this step
2. When you’ve finished adding, click the shopping basket icon in the top right hand screen and check which courses are in your basket
3. If you’re happy with your selections, you can proceed to the application
4. If you’ve already applied to study at one of our colleges, you won’t need to complete the full process again, you’ll be able to login with your existing details
5. If you haven’t already applied, you’ll be taken to our registration form, where you can complete your application – this will also create you an account where you’ll be able to track the status of your application
6. Once you’ve applied, find a suitable interview slot and book an interview – we will then offer you a place on your chosen course or a suitable alternative
Sometimes your offer will be subject to evidence of your exam results, receipt of a good reference and any other relevant entry criteria.
Once you have received an offer and accepted it, we will invite you to enrol with us – this usually happens in August.
If you’re looking to apply for courses at more than one of our colleges, you can use the same login details – simply come back to the course search and click ‘Read More’ on a different course. Our applicant portal works across our colleges.