This course typically take 2 - 3 months to complete
This in an online course that you can work on at your own pace. You will be allocate a tutor to provide you with online guidance and support.
About the Course
A 6-day course to prepare candidates for cleaning within the STM Group.
What Will I Study?
Candidates will gain:
- An understanding of basic cleaning principles and how the role fits within the Facilities Services Industry.
- Customer service skills that are required, as part of this job role.
- An understanding of the requirements of the job role, the service standards and expectations.
- Health and Safety and COSHH. PPE and Customer Service.
- An opportunity to practice interview skills and support to complete the online application process.
What Will I Need?
- Participants must be unemployed or on a low wage.
- Participants must be living in the UK for the last three years. If from the EU you must have been living in the UK since 1 January 2021*.
*Proof of residency (ie passport/Settled Status/Pre-Settled Status etc). Proof of address and latest statement of state benefits will be required at enrolment, (eg Universal Credit, Job Seeker’s Allowance or Income Support)
Completion of short workbooks/questions at the end of each unit.
What Can I Do After?
Once candidates have completed the programme they will have access to:
- Full time positions which are based in Railways stations across London.
- Level 1 Certificate in Introduction to the Facilities Industry – Customer Service.
For more information please contact email@example.com.