Applications for courses starting in 2024 are now open. Find out more here.
Register your place for Open Days in December here.
City and Islington College (CANDI) is one of the largest further education colleges in London, with a Sixth Form and a Centre for Applied Sciences in Angel, a Centre for Business, Art and Technology in Camden Road, and a Centre for Lifelong Learning in Holloway Road.
Between the centres, the college offers an extensive range of academic and vocational courses for all ages. Since 1993, it has provided exceptional education to over 250,000 people, helping them to achieve their ambitions.
CANDI has a diverse student body of around 14,000 learners mainly from London, but many travel further afield to study A Levels, T Levels, technical vocational courses (diplomas, certificates and awards, including BTECs, University of the Arts London, City & Guilds, and more), and higher education courses (HNC, HND, Foundation Degrees and Bachelor’s Degrees).
Why choose CANDI?
- Study in London – our specialist Sixth Form College in Angel is easily accessible by tube or bus
- We have industry links with hundreds of employers across London, including MedicLink and Lloyds, offering you great work experience opportunities
- Our world-famous alumni include Paloma Faith, David Oyelowo, Zawe Ashton and Reggie Yates
- Many of our students progress onto university, employment, apprenticeships or other further study
- Our teachers worked in industry and have developed their teaching skills to help you to succeed in your chosen area
- We have a large variety of extracurricular clubs and societies, enhancing your time in our community – including chessC, debate, electronics, FemSoc, LGBTQ+, life drawing, Duke of Edinburgh and more