Enrolment for courses starting in September, October, November and December 2023 is still open. Find out more here.
Applications for courses starting in 2024 are now Open. Find out more here.
Register your place for Open Days in October and November here.
City and Islington College (CANDI) is one of the largest further education colleges in London, with specialist centres across North London, located in Angel, Holloway Road, and Finsbury Park, offering an extensive range of academic and vocational courses for all ages. Since 1993, it has provided exceptional education to over 250,000 people, helping them to achieve their ambitions.
CANDI has a diverse student body of around 14,000 learners mainly from London, but many travel further afield across the South East and abroad in order to study their acclaimed vocational and academic courses that are highly regarded by employers. CANDI offers A Levels, T Levels, technical vocational courses (diplomas, certificates and awards, including BTECs, University of the Arts London, City & Guilds, and more), and higher education courses (HNC, HND, Foundation Degrees and Bachelor’s Degrees).
Why choose CANDI?
- Study in London – our specialist Sixth Form College in Angel is easily accessible by tube or bus; our Sixth Form Hub in Enfield is a short walk away from the overground, as well as being on many bus routes
- We have industry links with hundreds of employers across London, including MedicLink and Lloyds, offering you great work experience opportunities
- Our world-famous alumni include Paloma Faith, David Oyelowo, Zawe Ashton and Reggie Yates
- Many of our students progress onto university, employment, apprenticeships or other further study
- Our teachers worked in industry and have developed their teaching skills to help you to succeed in your chosen area
- We have a large variety of extracurricular clubs and societies, enhancing your time in our community – including chessC, debate, electronics, FemSoc, LGBTQ+, life drawing, Duke of Edinburgh and more